Ladies, your bags are like your personal arsenal, in which you carry a list of things you may need when step outside the comfort of your home. If you’re the kind of person who hoards her bag and cannot identify between what’s absolutely essential and what’s not, you need to this check-list in your life. As modern women, we are forever on the go, whether its work or an impromptu after work event, you need to be ready at all times, because making a quick run to your house won’t fit in your busy schedule. So in order to be well equipped for all the situations, these are the 10 products you need to carry in your bag at all times.
1) FACE-WIPES – Metropolitan cities are all about the smoke in the air and the dust from the ground, in order to keep your skin clean, always carry a small packet of face wipes, while choosing the brand to opt for the one that will be a little less harsh on your skin.
Recommendations: Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths and Neutrogena Deep Clean Oil-Free Makeup Remover Cleansing Wipes
2) FACE MIST – While you’re constantly on the run, you have less or no time to rejuvenate your skin, so a quick fix, you can spray a little face mist, which will instantly hydrate and refreshes your face.
Recommendations: The Body Shop Vitamin E Face Mist and L’Oreal Paris UV Perfect Aqua Essence City Face Mist.
3) TRAVEL-SIZE MINI PERFUME – This one is a no brainer, a travel size bottle of your favourite perfume is a must in your bag. Whether you’re in and out of meetings or hanging out with friends, a pleasant fragrance always leaves a lasting impression.
Recommendations: Tom Ford White Patchouli, Jo Malone English Pear & Freesia Travel Spray, Fresh Brown Sugar by Marc Jacobs
4) SUNGLASSES – Sunglasses should be a staple accessory in everyone’s bag, not only do they jazz-up your look, they are perfect sun protectors you need during the day.
Recommendations: Tom Ford, Prada Ultravox sunglasses Alternative fit, Dolce & Gabbana Black Clubmaster Sunglasses
5) LIP BALM/LIPSTICK –A good lip balm is a pivotal tool in your beauty kit, especially when you’re out and about and your lips tend to dry up. Another bag essential is a go-to lipstick when you’re out of time for a full makeup face, a quick swipe of lipstick can make you look awake and presentable.
Recommendations: M.A.C Ruby Woo, Burt’s Bee lip balm, The Body Shop strawberry lip balm, Nykaa lip Macaron lip balm, and Victoria’s Secret Velvet Matte Cream Lip Stain.
6) AIRPODS/EARPHONES –Stuck between the city traffic, listening to music can be a total stress buster. It also helps you take a moment of calm in your chaotic day.
Recommendations: Apple AirPods and boAt Nirvana Uno in-Ear Earphones with Mic
7) BLUSH – Another makeup product that counts as a quick beauty fix is a cheek blush. Pop a little sorbet toned blush on your skin and voila, get a natural looking flush on your skin instantly.
Recommendations: M.A.C matte powder blush and Tarte Cosmetics Amazonian 12-Hour Blush