Agneesh Banerjee in his 20 years long career, has juggled between the roles of a fashion designer and fashion stylist. His abundant experiences with fashion houses and magazines have given him a strong sense of global fashion and trends. Having worked with the prestigious “Miss India Organisation” and a number of renowned celebrities, Banerjee has a developed a glamorous clientele over the years. In a quick conversation, the stylist talks about his take on the festive season and who according to him is an overrated style icon.
1) A TIP ON HOW TO STYLE YOURSELF FOR THE UPCOMING FESTIVE SEASON! (MALE AND FEMALE GUESTS BOTH)
Men should opt for pastels and women should wear brighter shades this festive season.
2) WHAT IS YOUR WARDROBE MVP?
3) MINIMALISM OR MAXIMALISM?
4) WHO ARE THE MOST OVERRATED AND UNDERSTATED STYLE ICONS?
Overrated – Justin Bieber
Underrated – David Beckham
5) ONE TREND YOU WISH NEVER EXISTED?
6) WHAT WOULD YOU NEVER WANT ANYONE TO WEAR?
Men should never wear headbands
7) GO- TO DAYTIME/ EVENING LOOKS?
Daytime – A good linen jacket
Night time – Wear black
8) A CELEBRITY WHO’S WARDROBE YOU WOULD LOVE TO STEAL?
9) UGLY SNEAKER TREND- LOVE OR HATE?
Hate – doesn’t work for me.
10) WHAT DOES FASHION MEAN TO YOU, IN ONE WORD?