1) WHAT IS THE STYLING PROCESS WHEN YOU STYLE THE ROYALS OF INDIA?
“The royals actually need no styling. They are style divas and icons. You can’t look beyond them. There is no one that looks like them. So it is a very easy job!”
2) DO YOU THINK THERE IS A CULTURAL SHIFT IN THE WAY ROYALS DRESS NOW VS. IN THE PAST?
“The beauty of it is that they dress exactly the same like how they did in the past. They dress uniquely and that takes them apart from everyone else. They just stand out no matter what the crowd is, whether it is a fashion show or a glamorous ball. We had a debutantes ball and they were the stars. They stole the show.”
3) WHICH MODERN DAY ROYAL DO YOU THINK HAS THE BEST SENSE OF STYLE?
“Dia Kumari. I love her. She is beautiful. She has got the chiffons, pearls and all the heritage jewellery right!”
4) BETWEEN MODERN DAY COUTURE AND HERITAGE PIECES, WHAT DO YOU PREFER?
“The old pieces of Royal Heritage for sure! There is nothing like it.”
5) A ROYAL OF THE PAST YOU WISH YOU HAD THE CHANCE TO STYLE?
“Gayatri Devi. ”
6) A MYTH ABOUT BEING A CELEBRITY STYLIST YOU WANT TO BREAK?
“That they listen to everything you say!”
Photography by- Abheet Gidwani
Clothing by – Falguni Shane Peacock
Hamper Courtesy- Sova, Decleor, Moroccan Oil
Beverage Courtesy- Black Water
Calligraphy By- Dancing Pen & Co
Desserts By- Toujours
Decor- Fiorella India