1. HOW WOULD YOU DISTINGUISH YOURSELF/ YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY STYLE FROM OTHER PHOTOGRAPHERS IN THE COUNTRY ?
“I take every shoot/ project as a challenge to prove my work. I like taking risks to create something different and unique. I usually don’t stick around to the same style. There are so many photographers who’s work can be recognised immediately because they have a certain style or maybe it’s the mood/ the angle/ the lighting that they use .Whatever it is, there is something that makes you look and say- “Oh I know who took that shot”.
2. HOW DO YOU MANAGE TO DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT WITH BOLLYWOOD CELEBRITIES WHO HAVE ALREADY BEEN PHOTOGRAPHED BY VARIOUS PHOTOGRAPHERS IN VARIOUS DIFFERENT WAYS?
“Black & White portrait without any Makeup & Hair”.
3. WHAT HAS BEEN YOUR MOST MEMORABLE SHOOT SO FAR?
“My most memorable shoot so far was with MAC cosmetics NEW YORK for WILLS LIFESTYLE INDIA FASHION WEEK in 2014. It was my first international project and I was so excited to work with Mickey Contractor”.
4. IS THERE SOMETHING YOU REALLY WANTED TO DO BUT STILL HAVEN’T GOTTEN THE OPPORTUNITY TO DO?
“If I ever get an opportunity, I would do an under water shoot and also wildlife photography. That’s my dream! Thankfully every dream of mine has been turning into reality and I feel absolutely blessed”.
5. WHO DO YOU LOVE WORKING WITH THE MOST?
“Super Model Rikee Chaterjee. My forever muse”!
6. WHO ACCORDING TO YOU IS THE MOST PHOTOGENIC PERSON YOU HAVE PHOTOGRAPHED? / WHO WOULD YOU LOVE TO PHOTOGRAPH AND STILL HAVEN’T GOTTEN THE CHANCE TO?
“Not really, I am interested in everybody! It’s always interesting to photograph important people.Someone I would like to photograph is Angelina Jolie”.
7.LASTLY, WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE PHOTOGRAPHING STYLE OF ALL TIMES?
“I like all genres of photography. I like to experiment with my shoots. Lately, i’ve had a new found interest in beauty and iPhone Photography”.