Laxmi Lehr no only makes the leading ladies of Bollywood like Kareena Kapoor Khan, Sara Ali Khan and Janhvi Kapoor look their glamorous best; she is also the creative brain behind dressing the dapper men like Hrithik Roshan and Saif Ali Khan. Lehr has styled iconic looks for magazine covers and brand campaigns starring celebrities like Alia Bhatt, Katrina Kaif and Jacqueline Fernandez. She is also a part of the styling company helmed by Anaita Shroff Adajania, called the Style Cell where Laxmi showcases her versatile fashion sense, by dressing the elite celebrity clientele. In a fun tete-a-tete with The Peacock Magazine, Laxmi talks about the trend she is obsessed with, what’s next on her purchase list and a celebrity’s wardrobe she would love to steal.
1) DESCRIBE YOUR STYLE IN 3 WORDS?
“Simple / comfortable / downtown.”
2) MINIMALISM OR MAXIMALISM ?
3) WHAT IS NEXT ON YOUR PURCHASE LIST?
“Dior oblique tote”
4) WHICH CELEBRITY WOULD YOU LOVE TO WORK WITH?
“I’m fortunate to work with the best, Kareena Kapoor / Sara Ali / Jacqueline / love working with them all.”
5) FAVOURITE TREND RIGHT NOW?
“Have been obsessed with snakeskin for a while.”
6) GO- TO DAYTIME/ EVENING LOOKS?
“Jeans and joggers”
7) A CELEBRITY WHO’S WARDROBE YOU WOULD LOVE TO STEAL?
“Gigi Hadid/ Hailey Baldwin.”
8) HEELS OR SNEAKERS?
“Flat sandals for life”
9) WHAT DOES FASHION MEAN TO YOU, IN ONE WORD?