1. Ditch the dupatta for a sheer attached drape or jacket style.
2. Keep your make-up sparkly and super glam, because you need to be seen on that stage and everyone else needs to look like your back-up dancers.
3. A fanny Potli or a belted slim bag will keep your hands free.
4. Wear comfortable shoes. They’ll mostly never show under your grand outfit. So, a sneaker wedge or a flatform to lend you height but comfort as well.
5. Mirrors/foiling/sequins/crystals – these are the only textures to wear to your Sangeet.