05 things to consider while choosing your wedding destination:
1. Choose a venue that resonates – Choosing a venue/destination that fits in and enhances your aesthetics and the vibe that you have visualized for your wedding. This will enable your wedding to feel more connected to the space.
2. Size matters – Make sure you choose a destination/hotel that has venues large enough if you have a big crowd and cozy enough if you have a small crowd. You don’t want too much space with too little people or vice versa.
3. The beauty lies outdoors – Select a destination/hotel which has maximum outdoor venues as this will truly let your guests know why you chose that destination.
4. Enhance existing beauty – Opt for a destination that has character and is already gorgeous. This will make your guests fall in love with the place at the first sight and build excitement for the days to come. This will also help bring down your budgets since you won’t have to do too much for a great vibe.
5. Connectivity (This is super important!) – Chalk out and recognize where most of your guests are based out of or traveling from. While choosing a destination keep in mind that the connectivity to the destination is on a daily basis. Since it’s mostly a 2-3 days’ affair, you don’t want your guests missing even a single event!