1) INDIAN WEDDINGS HAVE MULTIPLE FUNCTIONS. HOW WOULD YOU SUGGEST BRIDES KEEP THEIR LOOKS DIFFERENT FOR EACH OF THEM?
“Use different colours. Don’t repeat a colour for more than one function.”
2) WHAT ARE SOME KEY BRIDAL TRENDS THAT YOU ARE LOOKING AT FOR 2019?
“I am looking for big volume skirts, really tiny cholis, interesting drape saree gowns and lots of ruffles.”
3) IN THE RECENT YEARS, BRIDES HAVE BEEN MORE INDIVIDUALISTIC. DO YOU THINK THE TREND OF APING CELEBRITY WEDDINGS WILL GO DOWN?
“I don’t think the trend will ever go down. Their fan following is just so huge and you will always find brides who would want to look like Deepika and Priyanka in the last year.”
4) WHAT IS THE ONE STYLE TIP YOU GIVE YOUR BRIDES?
“Be yourself. Don’t try to be someone you are not. Ultimately, you have to be happy in whatever you look like on your wedding day. It is your vision which you must execute. ”
5) WHAT WILL BE SOME DO’S AND DON’TS FOR BRIDES THIS YEAR?
“Try unusual contemporary colours. Move away from the reds. Try emerald green, pinks, gold and silver.
Don’t do too much with your look.If your outfit is heavy then don’t go overboard with your jewellery. ”
6) A MYTH ABOUT BEING A CELEBRITY STYLIST YOU WANT TO BREAK?
“That it is all glamorous! There is a whole lot of hard work that goes behind the scenes. ”
Photography by- Abheet Gidwani
Clothing by – Falguni Shane Peacock
Hamper Courtesy- Sova, Decleor, Moroccan Oil
Beverage Courtesy- Black Water
Calligraphy By- Dancing Pen & Co
Desserts By- Toujours
Decor- Fiorella India