TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE CONTEST–
1) The promoter is: FSP DESIGN PRIVATE LIMITED (Company no. U18209MH2019PTC323066), whose registered office is at Mumbai.
2) The contests are open to everyone all over India except employees of FSP DESIGN PRIVATE LIMITED and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organization or judging of the competition.
3) There is no entry fee and only purchase of ‘The Peacock Magazine’ is necessary to enter the contests. The contests shall be announced on various social networking sites as per the discretion of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to terminate, cancel, modify or extend the contests at any time at its absolute discretion, without prior notice, reasons or justifications to the entrants and/or to any one.
4) By entering into any of the contests, an entrant is indicating his/her/their unconditional agreement to be bound by all these terms and conditions. The decision of the Promoter as to the interpretation of any of the terms and conditions shall be final and binding on the entrants.
5) Only one entry per contest will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person for the same contest will be disqualified.
6) Closing date for entry varies for each contest. After the relevant date of the particular contest, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7) No responsibility of the Promoter for entries not received for whatever reasons within the relevant date of the particular contest.
8) The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside the control of the Promoter. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9) The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10) The prize for every contest is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11) Winners will be chosen by a lucky draw.
12) The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner, if needed.
13) The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
14) The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters shall be final and conclusive and no correspondence and/or disputes or differences of any nature whatsoever shall be entertained by the promoter.
15) Posts, if any, made by the entrants on any social media networks or any other website must be in conformity with the decency guidelines. Any post deemed to depict any kind of violence, racial, political, religious, sexual content or is inflammatory, defamatory or objectionable in nature, such a post will be disqualified and removed from the contests. The Promoter also reserve the rights to initiate legal action against any such entrants. Interpretation of a post to be construed as an indecent post or as an appropriate post is a decision solely at the discretion of the Promoter.
16) The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Indian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Mumbai.
17) The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Indian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18) ‘Apple’ is not sponsor in any capacity, direct or indirect, for any of the contests listed. The product will be gifted by the sole discretion of the Promoter.