1. HOW DO YOU MANAGE TO SET YOURSELF APART ?
“I don’t like trying too hard. I just like to keep it simple and go with the flow!”
2. DO YOU FOLLOW TRENDS OR NOT?
3. WHAT ARE SOME FASHION RULES YOU TEND TO BREAK?
“I think following trends is very expensive! To keep up with trends every season is very heavy on the pocket. I more of a mix and match girl. It could be something 5 seasons back or maybe something current. But that’s how I like to keep it.”
4. DO YOU HAVE A SIGNATURE STYLE ?
“It’s a mix of sexy, bold and easy.”
5. WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU DO AND NO ONE ELSE DOES?
“I do it my way”
6. HOW HAS YOUR STYLE EVOLVED OVER THE YEARS?
“Sometimes when I look at my pictures back in the day, I tell myself- “What was I thinking?!”. Time, age, experience and good stylists have definitely helped me evolve over the years.”
7. IF YOU HAD TO LOOK BACK AND CHOOSE ONE LOOK THAT WAS ICONIC? WHICH ONE WOULD IT BE?
“I think my look from the song chaiyyan chaiyyan. I just like that whole clean, rustic and no makeup look. Also the colours and silhouettes also stood out!”