1) CELEBRITIES THESE DAYS HIRE STYLISTS TO STYLE THEM FOR THEIR AIRPORT LOOKS. WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS?
“I think celebrities have a life that is constantly in front of the camera. It is great that they value someone who can come and put together a look for them. ”
2) HAS SOCIAL MEDIA INFLUENCED CELEBRITIES TOWARDS HAVING MORE STYLISED/CURATED LOOKS RATHER THAN BEING OKAY IN THEIR PERSONAL STYLE?
“Having style in general is just amazing. Having the paparazzi capture that, closes the loop and it is a great thing! Social media has got this entire buzz started. I think it is a pro and not a con.”
3) DO YOU THINK ATHLEISURE IS A SIGNIFICANT PART OF STREET STYLE NOW?
“Post the 90’s, I think athleisure has been a constant trend year on year. I am no one to complain because I absolutely love it.”
4) WHO DO YOU THINK HAS THE BEST STREET STYLE?
“Sonam Kapoor and Kangana Ranaut.”
5) WHAT ARE SOME STREET STYLE ESSENTIALS FOR 2019?
“Slogan tees, oversized joggers and disruptors.”
6) A MYTH ABOUT BEING A CELEBRITY STYLIST YOU WANT TO BREAK?
“I am not aware of any myths!”
Photography by- Abheet Gidwani
Clothing by – Falguni Shane Peacock
Hamper Courtesy- Sova, Decleor, Moroccan Oil
Beverage Courtesy- Black Water
Calligraphy By- Dancing Pen & Co
Desserts By- Toujours
Decor- Fiorella India